Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

MALAYSIAN PATIENT SAFETY GOAL (MPSG)

Salam jumaat. I juz want to shares a little bit knowledge of what I've been learned today. A very important topic as a KKM front liner.
Tq matrons & sisters Ampang hospital for organizing this course. And for the 1st time, I'm never been yawning or sleepy. Hihihi.....

Malaysian Patient Safety Goal


  • Aims to prevent harm to patients during process of health care.


7 components of safety culture is;
- Commitment to safety
- Resources
- Safety as primary priority
- Communication
- Unsafe act are rare
- Openers to report incident
- Improve system, not individual care

*13 MPSG that we MUST be alert

1) To implement clinical governess - quality assurance process designed to ensure that standard of care are maintain & increase the NHS is accountable to the public. Or is an accountability for clinical performance.

2) To implement the WHO's 1st global patient safety challenge: "clean care is safer care" - hand hygiene is the most important things to prevent nasocomial infection. There are two techniques → surgical hand hygiene / antiseptic and alcohol-based handrub.

5 moment of handrub
- before contact patients
-before aseptic techniques
- after touch patient
- after body fluid exposure
- after touch patient surrounding

3) Save surgery safe life (SSSL) - no of wrong surgery done and no cases of unintended retained foreign body (KPI 3 & 4- Key Performance Indicators)

4) To implement the WHO's 3th global patients safety "tackling antimicrobial resistant"

5) Accuracy of patient identification - major focus to ensure patient safety at all time. Patient must state own self their name, IC or DOB during whatever prosedur.

6) To ensure a safety of transfusion of blood and blood product - no of transfusion error and no of near miss during transfusion process. (KPI 9 & 10)


7) To ensure medication safety - medication errors from human, system & medication related ( LASA, HAM)

8) To improve clinical communication by implementing a critical test & critical value programme - to indicate that the patient is in minimal danger. Boundaries of increase or decrease laboratory test values may cause critical to patient.

9) To reduce patient fall - a fall is defined as a sudden, uncontrolled, unintentional, downward displacement of the bodyto the ground or other object.
●Safety goal
- accurate patient identification
- ↑staff communication
- use medication safety
- Effective infection control measures
- practice SSSL initiation
- ↓risk of patient harm
- risk management preparedness of staff

10) Monitoring of pressure ulcer in non-ambulatory patient - <3% and > 48 H after admission

11) To reduce catheter related blood stream infection ( CRBSI ) - Bcoz it can prolong stay and hospilization.

12) To minimize the occurrence of Ventilator associate pneumonia (VAP) - It's develop within 48H of initiation of mechanical ventilation and which was not developing at the time of mechanical initiation. To prevent VAP such as prop up patient 30°, oral care, peptic ulser prophylaxis.

13) To implement an incident reporting & learning system - is formal means collecting, recording, acting on & providing feedback to stat about hazard. → RCA



Sharing is caring
posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Std Test Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m Katty morgan from the States.I want to use this medium to appreciate Mrs Julia for coming on the platform to share her experience with Dr osuma i have been online looking for a genuine remedy to my illness of 5 years HIV until i read Mrs Julia post.As we all know these days the truth is rear so i didn’t want to believe Mrs Julia until a second taught asked me to.I contacted Dr osuma as directed by Mrs Julia and follow the procedures and everything worked out in a brief.I thought there was no actual cure for HIV until a little trial convinced me.i was cured after 3 weeks of usage of Dr osuma great herbal medicine,he has a cure for what so ever health challenging issue HIV,TB,VERTEBRAL ISSUE,CANCER,DIABETES,ISCHEMIC DISEASES,STROKE,RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS,PULMONARY DISEASE,ALZHEIMER”S DISEASE,DEHYDRATION,CIRRHOSIS ETC.You can contact him via his Email (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com)or his whats-app number +2349054914348

    You can as well go through his website (http://drosumaherbalcure.weebly.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...nd a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I fou viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641    

    ReplyDelete